Who we are looking for
We’re looking for people with a genuine passion and keen interest in digital and working in asset management.
No previous experience or qualifications are necessary though we are looking for bright, talented individuals who are organised, highly motivated and able to take initiative in a fast paced and dynamic environment. We want people who will stand out from the crowd and really make a difference.
Current Trainee Opportunities
We have one role in our Digital team.
- The ideal candidate will undertake an active role in supporting areas of our site optimisation, web analytics, email marketing campaigns and also social media content curation
- The ideal candidate may have knowledge of Photoshop or any digital design skills though this is not obligatory
- Basic knowledge of HTML and exposure to content management systems is beneficial
- Basic skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel) are a requirement
- We are seeking candidates who are proactive, enthusiastic and motivated with excellent time management skills.
- All candidates must be driven to succeed and able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in a professional environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain commercial experience, build asset management experience and join an energetic team